Criteria for evaluating a project report
I got a question about what should be included in the review, so i would like to share the touch-points for the review, and they also cover the evaluation criteria for the project report.
The expectations for the review are to evaluate:
- Clarity and organisation of the report
- The quality of the work (methods applied, correctness of usage of statistical techniques and terms, code)
- General logic of arguments
- Insights and critical thinking
- Did the project meet the goals, what could be the practical implications
Plus, add some feedback: highlight strengths, weaknesses, provide some questions.