- The course unit (module): European Regions: Ideas, Identities, Historiographies, topics:
- Basics of regional studies: fundamental distinctions of Europe,
- Regions of Europe: comparative history and borderlands/frontiers studies,
- Practical seminar.
- The course for general university education: History of Europe: epochs and regions.
THE COURSES TAUGHT:
- Introduction to the history of European civilization (2005-2012).
- Concepts of Europe and their historiographical consequences (2009).
- Basics of the history of civilizations (2005-2012).
- History and theory of civilizations (2010).
- History of civilizations (2010 and 2013).
- History of civilization/civilizations (2015).
- Models of universal history (2008-2011).