Svajūnas Sajavičius graduated from Vilnius University (Lithuania) with BSc (2007) and MSc (2009) degrees in Mathematics, and a PhD degree (2013) in Computer Science. His research interests include numerical methods for partial differential equations (PDEs) and computer aided geometric design (with special focus on applications in isogeometric analysis). Dr Sajavičius is an author of over 10 papers in refereed journals and conference proceedings, and a participant of various international conferences and congresses.
More information can be found at personal website: http://bit.ly/svajunas
- 2015– Johannes Kepler University Linz, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences (TNF), Institute of Applied Geometry: postdoctoral research assistant
- 2009– Vilnius University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Department of Computer Science II: junior lecturer (2009–2010), lecturer (since 2010)
- 2009– Mykolas Romeris University, Faculty of Economics and Finance Management (Faculty of Social Informatics, till 2012), Department of Mathematical Modelling: lecturer (2009–2013), associate professor (since 2014)
- 2009–2013 Vilnius University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, PhD Computer Science
- 2007–2009 Vilnius University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, MSc Mathematics
- 2003–2007 Vilnius University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, BSc Mathematics