- Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Vilnius University.
- Study of the properties of zeta-functions (project code: 09.3.3-LMT-K-712-02-0088).
- Approximations by zeta-functions and algebraic numbers (project code: 09.3.3-LMT-K-712-01-0037).
- History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Selected Topics in Complex Analysis (Modular Forms, practice classes)
- Internet Technologies
- Computer Programming (practice classes)
- Java Technologies
- Algebra (practice classes)
- Selected Topics in Functional Analysis
- Process Theory (practice classes)
- PhD in Mathematics, Vilnius University, 2016.
- MSc. in Mathematics, Vilnius University, magna cum laude, 2012.
- BSc. in Mathematics, Vilnius University, cum laude, 2010.
- Political Science, Washington University in St. Louis (unfinished).
- BSc. in Computer Science (major) and Philosophy (minor), Creighton University, summa cum laude, 2004.
- Analytic Number Theory
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Zeros of derivative of Lerch’s zeta-function. Adv. Stud. Pure Math., 84:79-91, 2020 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis and Rokas Tamošiūnas).
- On the vertical distribution of the a-points of the Selberg zeta-function attached to a finite volume Riemann surface. Lith. Math. J., 59(2):143-155, 2019 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis).
- On the distribution of the a-values of the Selberg zeta-function associated to finite volume Riemann surfaces. J. Number Theory, 173:64-86, 2017 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis).
- On the Speiser equivalent for the Riemann hypothesis. Eur. J. Math., 1(2):337-350, 2015 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis).
- The a-points of the Selberg zeta-function are distributed uniformly modulo one. Illinois J. Math., 58(1):207-218, 2014 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis and Jörn Steuding).
- The a-values of the Selberg zeta-function. Lith. Math. J., 52(2):145-154, 2012 (with Ramūnas Garunkštis).
- Russell’s paradox and ways to solve it. Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling, 5:11-18, 2009.
- Applying fuzzy set theory to comparative politics. In Terry D. Clark, Jennifer M. Larson, John N. Mordeson, Joshua D. Potter, Mark J. Wierman, Applying Fuzzy Mathematics to Comparative Politics, 1-27, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, 2008 (with Terry D. Clark).
- The Kantian paradox, Missouri Valley Journal of Social Science, 6(1):1-6, 2002.
Conferences and visits
- Visit at University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, September 29-October 5, 2019.
- Visit at City College of New York, USA, July 15-August 18, 2019.
- Value distribution of the Selberg zeta-function and of its derivative, 31st Journées Arithmétiques, Istanbul, Turkey, July 1-5, 2019.
- Zeros of the derivative of the Selberg zeta-function associated with finite volume Riemann surfaces, 24th International Conference Mathematical Modeling and Analysis, Tallinn, Estonia, May 28-31, 2019.
- Value distribution of the Selberg zeta-function, International Conference on Number Theory Dedicated to the 70th Birthdays of Professors Antanas Laurinčikas and Eugenijus Manstavičius, Palanga, Lithuania, September 10-14, 2018.
- Visit at Tokyo Denki University and Nagoya University, Japan, July 29-August 18, 2018.
- Building Bridges: 4th EU/US Summer School and Workshop on Automorphic Forms and Related Topics, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest, Hungary, July 9-20, 2018.
- Zero free regions of the derivative of the Lerch zeta-function, Vilnius Conference in Combinatorics and Number Theory, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, July 16-22, 2017.
- On the distribution of the a-values of the Selberg zeta-function, 5th International Conference on Uniform Distribution Theory, University of West Hungary, Sopron, Hungary, July 5-8, 2016.
- On the distribution of the a-values of the Selberg zeta-function, 57th Lithuanian Mathematical Society Conference, Vilnius Gediminas University of Technology, Vilnius, Lithuania, June 20-21, 2016.
- Research school on L-functions and Automorphic Forms, Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany, February 17-26, 2016.
- Research school on Analytic Number Theory and Diophantine Geometry, Hannover University, Hannover, Germany, September 7-11, 2015.
- Research school on Galois Theory and Number Theory, Konstanz University, Konstanz, Germany, July 18-24, 2015.
- On the zeros of the extended Selberg class functions and of their derivatives, 56th Lithuanian Mathematical Society Conference, Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas, Lithuania, June 16-17, 2015.
- Visit at Würzburg University, Würzburg, Germany, November 24-30, 2014.
- On the zeros of the extended Selberg class functions and of their derivatives, 27th Journées Arithmétiques, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, June 27-July 1, 2011.