- Stochastic Schroedinger equation (SSE) description of electronic excitations in molecular aggregates.
- Variational wave function approach (VWA) and its application for the energy transport, polaron formation and spectroscopy in molecular aggregates.
- Electron-vibrational couplings, intramolecular relaxation (cooling) in separate molecules and in coupled molecular clusters. Spectroscopy and dynamics.
- Thermal fluctuations and conformational disorder of proteins in a range of pigment-protein complexes in a broad range of temperature (from 0K to room temperature).
- Anharmonic environment and nonlinear couplings to the environment. (student is needed)
- Exciton delocalisation and coherent spectroscopy in polymers. (student is needed)
- Charge dynamics on rough energy surface. Fractional diffusion. (student is needed)